Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lots of love, laughs, cooking, and SPORTS!

Visiting the Midwest was a whirlwind of fun. I played golf, made apple pies, beat my poppy in pickle-ball, played in a sprinkler, went down the longest slide on the planet, hung out with my cousins, watched my parents gain 8 lbs (really), jumped on my first bouncy house, rock climbed, and learned a lot of new things.  For instance just the other day I was singing, "to right, to right, to right, to lef, to lef, to lef, now walkin' by self, walkin' by self." Mom was cracking up! I also keep asking for Candy Crush but I hear that is just an Ohio game. Pretty much I had a fabulous time and can't wait to go back. Only 90-more days! Lots to do in that time. I need to buy some boots, hat, mittens, scarf... I hear it's like 40 degrees in January! Brrrrr.....



Here are some videos and photos of my visit!

First bounce                                                  Pig rider                                   Making apple pie 

Peeling apples                                         Don't eat the pit!                             My buddy Tyler

A great day with Poppy                       No writer's block here                         Young foodie

You thought you could get away without another basketball video?                Butt massage

Watch out Sharma!                             Playing with Brooklyn                       Down by the Bay






No comments:

Post a Comment