Monday, August 26, 2013

California bucket list

Wow, what a weekend! Only 127 more days in beautiful California so we're trying to make the most of it. This weekend we went down to Pasadena to meet little Mason. We had such a good time. I just love Pasadena. If we weren't moving to Oregon I could totally live there. We went by the Rose Bowl just to check it out. I mean I WILL be playing there in about 20 years after all. It's good to see what it looks like.

So, we had all kinds of fun. We went to the children's museum (best kids museum of the four I've been too), rode the train to South Pasadena for lunch, stayed in a sweet hotel with an elevator to push buttons whenever I wanted, and of course Uncle Gary, Aunt Laurie, and little Mason.

Here are some videos of what I've been up to lately.

Pasadena Children's museum

Getting a hole-in-one at the Children's museum of San Jose with Uncle Michael

Going on a hike with my playground friends

More friends

Diving practice


No comments:

Post a Comment