Who's that beautiful lady you ask? Well, that's my Violeta. She watches me when Mommy and Daddy aren't around and also teaches me Spanish. I like her a lot. So much that when I grew up I planned on asking her to marry me. But it turns out someone beat me to it. Some guy named Jeremy that is much taller and older than me. Humph...But... she asked me to be their ring bearer! I'm beyond excited. I'm going to practice every day. She said if I forget what to do that it will be ok. She just wants to see me all cute and dressed up. I can live with that.
That Jeremy is a nice guy too so I guess I'm not that upset. He's going to come over and play with me a little bit while Mommy and Daddy are hiking Mt. Whitney next weekend. Three whole days without Mommy and Daddy. Whoo hoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment